Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Required Podcast Episode

I just listened to a really great podcast that talks about being "stuck" (procrastination, or whatever word you want to use) that I highly recommend.  Anyone that has suffered from a mental health issue will be sooo familiar with the various types of "stuckness" that can come from anxiety/depression/etc.  I've attached a picture of the episode name and number (The Science of Stuck with Britt Frank, #230) on the You Are Not So Smart Podcast.  I use Overcast, but I know this is available on all of the major podcast providers (Spotify, Apple, etc).

 *Please note for my friends who do not like swearing, she does use some moderate language.  So maybe not for littles, but the information is truly life-changing for those old enough.


 

No comments: